"a fresh bouquet of 18th century delights that no other symphonic or
chamber group in town can deliver." - Perry Tannenbaum, Creative Loafing
From Left to Right: Holly Maurer, Rebecca Saunders, Karen Jacob, Eddie Ferrell
Carolina Pro Musica
Early Music Ensemble
- For 2016-17, Carolina Pro Musica offers Gaston Early Music Series (GEMS) with funding from Gaston Arts Council through funds provided by the North Carolina Arts Council Grassroots Arts Program with funds from the North Carolina Legislature.
- Celebrated 35th anniversary in 2013 with guest strings & music by Bach and Telemann
- Established in 1977 to promote performance of music written before 1800
- Performs with historic instruments and/or copies and voices
- Uses performance styles of the period in which the music was written
- Has presented a concert series in Charlotte since 1978.
- Has performed in Poland and England.
- Featured by Ars Antiqua Presents (from Chicago) in February
Artists-in-Residence at Belmont Abbey College
Click on logos for more information
©2000-2017 Carolina Pro Musica ®. All rights reserved.