"a fresh bouquet of 18th century delights that no other symphonic or
chamber group in town can deliver." - Perry Tannenbaum, Creative Loafing
From Left to Right: Karen Jacob, Rebecca Saunders, Eddie Ferrell, Holly Maurer
Carolina Pro Musica
Early Music Ensemble
- Celebrated 35th anniversary in 2013 with guest strings & music by Bach and Telemann
- Established in 1977 to promote performance of music written before 1800
- Performs with historic instruments and/or copies and voices
- Uses performance styles of the period in which the music was written
- Has presented a concert series in Charlotte since 1978.
- Has performed in Poland and England.
- Featured by Ars Antiqua Presents (from Chicago) in February
Artists-in-Residence at Belmont Abbey College
Click on logos for more information
©2000-2015 Carolina Pro Musica ®. All rights reserved.